Thursday, July 15, 2010

back in Europe, London :)

My five days in London went by fast. Got to crash at my lovely friends R&R's place down in Clapham Common and spent my last time sleeping on an air mattress..... thank God!

The weather in London was almost has hot as in DC with blue skies and sunshine, which is not something you see for 5 days straight in London ;) yohooooo!

So while the sun was shining I met up with a bunch of friends here and there and enjoyed the heat in Hyde Park while listing to music from the free World Music Festival. Nice! As it was the World Cup finals, the games were on everywhere. I am not a big big fan but I managed to watch the last game Spain vs Holland... but oh my it was event less... finally after 120 min or so into the game someone finally scored! (Spain won by the way if you have been hibernating).

London was fun but pretty busy and I was looking forward to go and really relax in Finland, so off I went with Ryanair early Monday morning to catch my flight home to Finland and to finally really end my trip and say aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh "It was a good one!" :)

Barbora (whom I met in Panama) and me in Hyde Park at the World Music Festival
Lots of love and an update will come about Finland....

No comments:

Post a Comment