Saturday, December 24, 2011

Merry Christmas!!!

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas!! I hope you will enjoy some delicious food and some even better drinks and desserts. And for some of you I wish you a lot of snow so you can get the real Christmas feeling. :) 

Here in Nkhata Bay there is definitely no snow. There is not even a Christmas tree. I have not seen any decorations at all, which I find pretty odd. Two years ago I spent Christmas in Guatemala, which is not a rich country at all, but they had santas and trees everywhere. Anyhow, it is not about what you have but what you do with it right. So now it is Christmas and one thing is for sure, the Malawians will celebrate it! There will be A LOT of drinking going on as they loooooooooooooove to drink here. And there will be music, dancing, food and church. I will try to go to church as well on Christmas day and listen to some gospel and yeah to just see how a Malawian ceremony is.


But tonight I will go out and dance to the best Malawian, Zambian, Nigerian, ah just good African music. It will be good and we will dance a lot! The two pics to the side is from the local bar, Sports Spot, where I go now and then to dance with the locals. The first picture is of Roger and me. Roger is a local boy that loves to dance to Micheal Jackson :) The picture below is of he and his friends: Kwame and Tom getting it going on the dance floor. Ah, they are really nice and funny guys. who loves to shake it!
 MERRY CHRISTMAS!     XOXO


GOD JUL at er alla! Jag hoppas du kommer att da en riktigt bra jul. Har i Nkhata Bay ar det ingen nod pa mig. Jag ater gott och umgas med trevliga manniskor. Ikvall skall det atas grillad fisk! Mums!

KRAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment