Monday, February 27, 2012

House sitting in Nkhata-Bay

Finally I managed to upload some pictures of the house that I am house sitting. It feels like a very European house and reminds me of the summer cottages we have in Finland. Also because there is no eletricity in the house and it is by a lake. I could just well be in Finland :) except for the African women doing their laundry in the lake just right next to the house. That part of the beach is the women's bathing beach, where they basically take their showers, scrub their toes and washed their hair. They do scrub their body like they are cleaning a dirty carpet. I am sure they are super clean afterwards :)

I have only two more weeks in the house and then I am off to Zambia for a safari and big Victoria falls!










No comments:

Post a Comment