Friday, March 12, 2010

aaaaiiiaaaiiiaaaaaa......!

Canopying in Monteverde was the most fun ever! oh my gosh I haven't screamed so much in a loooong time. LOL! I went with a company called Extremo and indeed it was extreeem! I went on 15 zip-line platforms ranging from 100-700m long with the longest being 1km and 180m high!! And this wasnt enough, on this one I went flying as a Superwomen.... with nothing, and i mean nothing to hold on to! I was tided up from the waste down with my arms out as a bird and zzzzhhhhwooooooo there I went flying for 1km. Geeeeeeeeez my heart was beating so fast as this was damn hiiigh up in between the mountains and the valley. Wow! Such a beautiful view and what an andrenaline rush! 

But the scariest was the Tarzan swing...(which I renamed to the Jane swing). This was one huuuugh swing out into the forest and nevereverland. I was fairly clueless about what to do so the guys just told me to hold the rope (I was actually chained to the rope as not to fall), bend my knees and then they just pushed me off the edge! AAAAAAAAAiiiiiiaaiaiaiaiaiaiaiaiai geeeeez thought im gonna die! LOL! My heart went to visit my brain for a second as I dropped straight down into the air and the ssshwwwwoooh were swinging out into the forest. Wow!!! I screamed like a women about to give birth..hehehe. Thank god I don't have any pictures of this.

If u ever get a chance to do this. Go for it!

3 comments:

  1. That's not even closer to the real Superman or Superwoman at Turubari park...
    Check it out http://www.turubari.com/htmleng/?page_id=140

    ReplyDelete
  2. did u even see the pics of the superman??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I checked out the link and I did the same superman!

    ReplyDelete