Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Canopying in Monteverde...

After been sweating on the beach, gazing at sexy surfers, and swollowed plenty of salt water in Santa Tereza and Montezuma, I have now made my way to the cool mountains in Monteverde. It took one whole day to get here in one hot bus, and then I mean drip sweating hot bus. Wow! Never been in such a hot bus in my whole life! But I guess it had to be the first time some time right :)

I enjoyed a very good sleep last night in Pension Santa Elena http://www.pensionsantaelena.com and now feel fresh and clear headed, my brain seems to be working again as I thought I might have sweated out all my brain cells. I tell you when it is HOT, your brain dies slowly. You feel like doing NOTHING and then I mean nothing. Just thinking about walking 300m to the store is exhuasting so you end up not going at all because you are already tired by just thinking about it. Hence, I stayed in the hammock for quite some days and hopefully lost some weight as well.

But now with this cool breeze flying through my hair and armpits, I feel like I can actually accomplish something. So guess what, this morning I booked a trip with EXTREMO to go canopying, zip-lining, rappelling and in general just fly like superman in the jungle (they actually have a zip line called Superman) and swing like Tarzan from the bamboo trees...can I possibly swing like Jane instead? I will have to ask...

I hope for some safe swinging and gliding and will hola back at you soon!

aaaaiiaaiiiaaaaaaaa! (quote by Tarzan)

No comments:

Post a Comment