Saturday, March 6, 2010

Santa Teresa, Costa Rica

I have made it to the Pasific coast of Costa Rica! AT the moment I am in the surfer town of Santa Teresa on the west coast of Cost Rica. This is really a beautiful spot with beautiful people everywhere! Wow, everyone just look great! This is a place where you take picture perfect post cards.

Im staying at a new hostel called Seven7 run by two sweet Israelis. Im really liking this place as it is basically one big house and only about 10 people stayiing here..so we are one big happy family :) One big reason why I like Santa Teresa so much is that I found a place to finally do some yoga. It had been 2 months since my last yoga class in Guatemala! Way too long. So now I have been taking yoga in the mornings and just relaxing the rest of the day. It is definitely time to do some detoxing and eat some healthy food. I love to be able to cook my own food in our big kitchen.

Now it is time to go to the beach and hit the waves..and then I mean waves..this is truly a paradise for any surfer out there..so many beautiful and biiiig waves. Im not surfing though..taking more easy with the boogy board, but hey it is still difficult to catch the wave!

Tomorrow, we plan go fishing and hopefully catch some bigass fish! And then I mean biiiiig fish.... no little snipers and shrimps. Hopefully we will spot whales and dolphines as well.

Tday is also a special day, it is my grandmother´s birthday! So HAPPY BIRTHDAY...GRATTIS PA FODELSEDAGEN MOMMO! 77 and going strong! :) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment