Sunday, February 14, 2010

more hottttness...

..and then I dont mean the men of the streets of Granada but the suuuuuun! It is hot here in Granada, too hot for me I have to say.... so tomorrow I will head out to a lake again. I need the water around me to cool down.

I'm going with the boat from Granada to Isla Ometepe, a 3h ride on the big lake of Nicaragua. My destination is Hostel Zopilote, which is an organic farm/hostel/volunteer place/etc on the island. You can check out the place here http://www.ometepezopilote.com/

I hope to be able to eat some real healty food whilst there as my body cannot take any more rice and beans and fried stuff. Food in Central America is not the most healty ones. The best I have had so far was the lobster tails and shrimps in Belize and my own fish I cought in Utila.

Ok I am off to the hammock!

Happy Valentines and Chinese New Years!

No comments:

Post a Comment