Thursday, May 20, 2010

Taganga

I am back up in the north... in a small beach-fishing village called Taganga, just 10min outside of Santa Marta. And I can just say one thing, IT IS HOT! Thank lord for the ocean!! as a dip in the Caribbean Sea is just sooooo nice and cooling.

I have exactly 1 week (!!) left in Colombia before I head north to the States so I am truly enjoying my last days in South America by having fresh fruit juices every morning. (I soo need to keep up with that habit when I am back home.) If I am lucky my D.C. friend will join me here in Taganga and Tayrona Park for my last week. Cross my fingers!

Feel strange to be at the end of my Central America + Colombia trip but I alm also getting excited for my north American excursion :)

Time to cool down in the ocean! Ciao!

1 comment:

  1. Hor av dig om dina vagar for dig till Bay Area. ;-) Skot om dig!

    ReplyDelete