Sunday, December 6, 2009

Back to DC and finally in Cancun!

After a niiiice week in Montreal I headed back to DC to visit my Alfase friend again. We had a good time and now I know how to make a duct tape wallet!! Arts and crafts is the best with the help of you tube!

When it was time for me to leave DC it started to snow and then I mean SNOW! The ground was all white and i thought my flight to heaven had been cancelled. But fortunately enough JetBlue is the deal and we took off only 1 h late!

So now I have finally arrived in Cancun :) After a sweaty and a bit confusing bus and ferry ride I made to Isla Mujeres. The island for only Women! Heaven might some boys think, but to dissapoint you I have to say there are a lot of guys here for being a female island.

Now I am gonna go and enjoy my first drink in Mexico!

Sweet dreams and I will for sure keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment