Wednesday, August 17, 2011

1 day countdown....

My 14 day detox will start tomorrow and today I prepared my stomach by continuing on my raw, uncooked, meat, dairy and gluten free food diet. Well, I did have cooked blueberry soup for breakfast... I just felt like it and it was already made so.... there you go.

I have marked my calender and highlighted those days when I will flush and do the coffee enema, which will be a total of three times (every 4th day).

Today, I also went to the grocery store to get some organic veggies, fruits, nuts and seeds and then picked some berries for my smoothies. (I am blessed to be in Finland during my detox and right now it is harvest time so it is easy to get a lot of the lifefood recommended). I also found some old towels and cloths that I can use for the Castor pack.

I have decided to commit writing a blog entrance at least once a day during my 14 day detox. Maybe journaling my experience will help me even more, maybe not. Only time will tell :)


2 comments:

  1. Hey, I went to Örtagubben to get the big bottle of Castor oil but they had ran out so I'm waiting for the next delivery. I decided to start the detox on September 1 after I have come back to Stockholm from visiting my brother and his family (I want to be maximum social when Im with them and not in my own detox-land since I haven't seen them since Xmas).

    It's GREAT to read what you write and I promise to follow your adventure!! Now I'll enjoy the life food (and some dairy left-overs in the fridge) before the puree and soup period of the detox. LOVE!!
    Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bought two big Castor Oils at Örtagubben and I saw only 1 left so maybe it was me that too it all. But you will need 2-3 big bottles! 4 packs a day is a lat plus you also take it internally.

    By 1st September I have done my detox and can definitely give you some advice!!

    Have fun with the family and yeah when you r doing this detox you basically cannot focus on anything else.

    All my love!
    Anette

    ReplyDelete