Monday, August 22, 2011

Day 5 - lost my energy

Yesterday was not so successful. I had a hard time sipping the oil and drinking the lemon juice.. it took its time and I had to think really happy thoughts to get it down. I drank about 170 ml of the 200 ml. Then I couldn't stand it anymore. I waited for half and hour and then I did the coffee enema.

Doing the enema was ok but I could only hold it for 5 minutes. I guess for being the first time ever doing an enema it was ok. Next time I try harder. I also used almost the whole 1.5 liter bag.... which I think is ok too. And of course there was a flush afterwards :)

However, I was also expecting to have another flush later on to get the stones out... but that did not happen. I also started to feel sick. I had the oil around 14.30-15.30pm, then around 15.30 did the enema. I rested did a castor pack. Then I read that I could finally have something to eat at around 19.00/20.00 so I made a mixed veggie soup. I rested a bit, got some air but then around 22.00 I felt really bad and had to vomit. So there my soup was right in front of me. (I am not trying to make you puke). Not good I thought, something went wrong... then I read on the internet that other had also vomited and that it is usually linked to the food you eat after or before....and the best advice was not to eat during the whole day of a flush. Well, I should of read that before but know I know better til next time.

So today I expected to have to run to the toilet in the morning but that did not happen either. So I had some more ricin oil and a kiwi but still nothing loosens up. Not sure what to do. I think tomorrow I will buy some aloe vera juice to speed things up.

So I am not sure if I flushed out any stones and did I clean anything in my gallbladder and liver? All that oil must have done something, right?? A bit disappointed. Maybe I have too much stuff that needs to come out that it didn't or maybe it is empty (that would be a lucky thing). Hmmm... But then I will do 2 more flushes on my 8th and 12th day, so I get to do it again. I am only worrying about that oil I need to drink... just thinking about it now makes me feel sick. Any suggestions on how to take it is welcome!

But all in all, today I feel ok, I was very week in the morning. I have lost 3.5kg in 5 days, which I think is a lot, maybe too much. Great bikini look though! But I think I need to eat more even tough I am not hungry. Maybe more variety to the food. I will also try sprouting for the first time.

But I haven't felt sick today or wanting to puke as I thought I might. I have had some food. Chia with almond milk (oh so good!), a smoothie and my flax crackers and hazel chocolate mousse (all homemade:). I have more energy than this morning and now I will go and make myself a green smoothie with a lot of fresh stuff to get even more energy.

2 comments:

  1. hey, I read all your posts now and I feel privilegied that I can learn from you, brave woman! Ive gone back to eating a bit of everything and also some lifefood, making milks from almonds, hazelnuts, brazil nuts really nice. But my favourite is the nutmix form the milk mixed with figs, kakao, honey and coconut...naughty.
    Anyway I want to ask about the castor pack- do you do them in sequence 4 x day... that is total of 400 min/day... Marta and I was checkong catsor packs on internet before she left and they did one big one over the whole stomach at once maybe an alternative. Love from Gabbi

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your nutmilkmix sounds delicious! I will try it for sure.

    I am making 4 (yes 4!) castor packs a day. Which is quite a lot... 45min x 4...! I start on the right upper side where the liver is and work clockworks to the left upper side, then lower left side then lower right side. I haven't had any complaint from my stomach/body about this so I continue doing it.

    Jubb told me during the consultation to do 4 of them on all different corners so the other ones can rest while you focus on one. I also saw on the video on his site that they made one big castor pack for the whole stomach. This is probably ok too but I think you get better result when focusing on each area. I think it is up to you and your time limit. As I am on holiday I thought to go for all of it... I made a schedule so I do one at 10.00, 14.00, 18.00, and 22.00. But of course it changes a bit..e.g. right now it is 23.00 and I still haven't done the last one. But I have to say that when you are forced to lie down 4 times a day you get very rested and I enjoy it a lot. I sleep, read, or sometimes brows the internet. It is also good and recommended to do massage/pressure on your stomach while doing the castor.

    I look forward to hear about your detox soon!

    ReplyDelete