Saturday, August 27, 2011

Day 10 - yet another mixed soup

I have started longing for solid food... I would love to eat just the tomato or just the pepper and not having to mix it for every meal. The smoothies are great to mix but I'd love to have a proper sallad with all the chewing that comes with it ;)

But not many days left now til it is all over.....4 to be precise, not so hard to guess, I just had to say it. It is not that the detox is hard it is just that it takes up so much time of your life that you cannot really have a normal life or leave the house for a longer period of time.

But just 4 days left. Then I have big plans when it comes to eating solid food. I want to make these raw hamburgers and I want to make raw sushi. Sushi is something I am really craving right now!

Otherwise the detox is going fine..no strange stuff happening, 4 stools a day as prescribed, not so much hunger, not so tired (as I was in the beginning)... yeah all ok really.

No comments:

Post a Comment