Sunday, August 21, 2011

Day 4 - Flush day

Right now I am sipping on my 200ml olive oil and 100 ml lemon juice, alternating between the two. It's like having a mojito on a hot summer day...not! But I have to tell myself that hmmmm yummie it is soo good... otherwise I would just not swallow it. Have to trick the brain a bit. Wooahahahah. I still have half to go.... Otherwise I am all set up for the coffee enema.

Obviously no food today but around 7-8pm I can have some light stuff. Looking forward to that as I feel just a bit hungry... like a fruit would be nice..just something. I am suppose to drink the lemon juice when feeling hungry, which is not too bad. Jubb call it the Electrolyte Lemonade.

This olive oil sipping seems to take forever... the glass is always half full..lol. Why couldn't there be vanilla tasting olive oil?

Ok time for a visit to the bathroom!


No comments:

Post a Comment