Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Detox Preparation

So what is it really that I need to prepare myself for to do this detox?

I got a long list of do's and don’ts from Dr. Jubb. I can eat this but not that, I need to get this, and that and some more of the other unknown stuff. I felt like I needed a dictionary and a google map of where to get all this stuff. Some things where easy to get as Jubb sold small bags of his own magic medicine, such as Lifecolloid, Wildesymes, and Bluemate and I got it all. I thought that if I will do this detox I need to be brave and do all of it. Jubb’s magic medicine is mainly minerals, vitamins, protein and healthy fats in powder form that is taken x amounts of teaspoons daily to polish and restore the natural flora in the stomach and intestines.

The detox also includes castor packs and coffee enemas. Both new to me and my virginity. Castor packs are ricin-oil-soaked cotton pads that are places on the four corners of the stomach and a coffee enema is entered down below to flush and cleanse the intestines inside and out. I am really curious though how this will all work out. Will I have to put up my tent next to the toilet? Most of the stuff I have to take is actually laxative.... hmmmm...

Anyhow, after spending some time on google map I found all the stores that I needed and while I was in Stockholm I went and bought a whole lot of castor oil (i.e. ricin oil), an enema bag, sundried sea salt, epsom salt, and some delicious lifefood such as coconut oil, tamari, chia seeds, buckwheat, and a beautiful lotus flower for the fun of it and then I also needed a new neem toothpaste and yeah why not that tasty raw chocolate bar and wow look they have organic figs as well.... I got a bit carried away and finally I realized that I can only afford some of it and forced myself to pay and get out of there. (I can really recommend the health food store Örtagubben.se in Sweden and Life.fi in Finland for all your goodies).

But actually you do not need a lot of things to do the 14 day detox. The main things are epsom salt and an enema bag (cheap from the pharmacy), baking soda, organic apple cider vinegar, organic olive oil, sundried sea salt (cheap from the grocery store) and if you want to go the whole way the magic powder medicine from David Jubb (quite expensive but maybe worth it.. will update you on that...) and of course organic lifefood (veggies, fruit, berries, nuts and seeds, herbs).

All food during the detox has to be blended and mixed so it is easy for the stomach to digest everything. There will be no breakfast, just some hydrating tea. Smoothies and soups will be on the menu every day and you can mix and match all lifefoods as you like. Sounds simple doesn’t it?

No comments:

Post a Comment