Thursday, August 25, 2011

Day 8 - Second Flush

The days seem to go faster and faster. Today I already had my second flush. This time things went way better. I knew what to expect and was in general more relaxed. I was worried about having to drink all that oil again as I vomited last time and so felt it in my stomach. But this time I decided to keep myself busy while sipping the oil and lemon juice, rather than just staring at it and feel every sip get into my stomach. So I did the dishes and cleaned the kitchen, and yeah the kitchen got veeeery clean and I barely noticed how fast I drank the whole thing. I also had a half squeezed lemon that I licked on after each sip. Don't ask me why, it just worked!

The enema also went good but I still have a hard time keeping it in for 10-15 min as recommended. I did a whopping 8 minutes! Maybe I'll do better on my 3rd and last flush. I still hope the enema works even though you only do 8 minutes.

I decided not to eat anything the whole day today as I think that it was the food that made me vomit last time. So now I have had nothing to eat for... 27h.. it will be 37h if I don't eat until 11am tomorrow morning....waaaaaah never been away from food that long! So far I am ok, do not feel hungry..maybe a little but.. I have had tea and other drinks during the day.

All in all, I feel good about today. It went smooth and I have been feeling ok. A bit weak but that must be normal. I skipped the afternoon and evening epsom salt and baking soda to rest the body and only took Jubb's powders.

But I have no idea if I have flushed any gallstones down the toilet yet??

No comments:

Post a Comment