Friday, August 19, 2011

Day 2 - more castor oil

Today I had more energy that yesterday and it was easier to follow the schedule. The weather was nice with a lot of sunshine so did one of the castor packs outside in the sun :)

I was told when buying Jubb's powder that one of them will make you sensitive to the sun and today I felt like the sun was shining extra strong and bothered my eyes a bit. (I was also told that your eyesight might improve after the detox and that would be good as I have had glasses for years).

I also managed to make tasty food today and the flax crackers I made yesterday (dehydrated over night for 13h) came out really good, so now I have "bread" to eat! I will definitely make more and try different seeds and nuts. I will upload a picture soon.

The bowl movement is staying the same, that is once a day. Today I increased the castor oil by 2 tsp (from 8 to 10 tsp) but I obviously need to eat even more. I am a bit hesitant to take too much as I haven't heard too many good things about castor/ricin oil (like it is poisonous is big amounts...?). Maybe I try to eat more kiwi as that is suppose to be a bit laxative.

No comments:

Post a Comment